Tuesday 14 March 2017

Property News

I receive a daily 'Google Alert' on Spanish property for my weekly Business over Tapas bulletin. Tonight's effort has two stories - one from an English-language freebie that says that the Spanish property market is stronger than ever before, while the other, from that splendid British Brexit-supporting newspaper The Sun, headlines with the breathless title 'Brits ditching plans to retire in sunny Spain amid fears Spanish government will punish ex-pats by barring healthcare and pensions after Brexit’.
One speaks for its advertisers, not its readers, while the other speaks for its owner and his political agenda.
Hmm, what to believe.
I think, on the whole, I'll stick to other more reliable sources.
I have a reputation to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment